About The Trip
The name “Tubbataha” comes from the Samal language meaning “long reef exposed at low tide”. With the trips we offer, we will take you around the different atolls in this marine protected sanctuary. In the middle of the Sulu Sea you will find a piece of paradise with the most beautiful coral formations and high density of marine species. Its location is at the center of the Coral Triangle- which covers Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. During the trip, you will get the chance to dive in the world famous North and South Atolls. The Tubbataha Natural Reef park is home to pelagics, such as whales, dolphins, shark, manta rays, and turtles to name a few. Are you ready to experience diving paradise? There’s no better way to dive in Tubbataha than to join the best liveaboard boats we offer.
We offer 6- and 7-day regular trips, as well as 8-day transition trips*:
The boat will depart from Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines between 5-6pm. Guests can board the PY Atlantis Azores by 5PM on Saturday and disembark the following Saturday at 8AM. Guests of the M/Y Stella Maris can choose from weekly schedules during the Tubbataha dive season. It travels from the port overnight both on the day of departure and return. With this schedule, the dives will begin early morning on the second day of the trip and will end with an afternoon/night dive before the last day of the trip. Upon return to Puerto Princesa (the boat usually docks early morning of the last day), please consider at least 24- hour no-flying time. When selecting your return flight, it’s better to pick a late afternoon flight or an evening flight on the last day of your trip.
Our rates begin at USD 2,350 per person (based on twin sharing) for MY Stella Maris Explorer and USD 3,995 per person (based on double occupancy) for the PY Atlantis Azores.
Transition trips could either mean:
- Option 1: Ship will leave from Anilao, Batangas to Tubbataha Reefs. It will stop at Apo Reef and Cuyo Islands for a day of diving in each location before reaching Tubbataha. Please be reminded that the flights out should be from Puerto Princesa at the end of the trip.
- Option 2: Transition from Tubbataha to Anilao, Batangas (itinerary similar to first option, but in reverse)
- Air conditioned Accommodation
- Full board meals (buffet), with unlimited water, freshly brewed coffee, and tea
- 4 dives/day
- Free use of tanks, weights and belts, chase boats, and services of dive master
- M/Y Stella Maris: For early bird bookings and regular rate or non-discounted rates bookings only
- PY Atlantis Azores: Available on all charters
- Free land transfers: boat to Puerto Princesa hotel/airport
- Diving (up to 5 dives per day including night diving)
Rates do not include:
- Airline tickets and land transfer (for transition trips- Manila/Anilao, Anilao/Manila)
- Alcoholic beverages and soda (note that wine, beer, and local rum are free on Atlantis Azores charters)
- Gears are not included in the rate. But these may be rented per day (rates for MY Stella Maris Explorer only):
- BCD US $ 9.00/day
- Regulator US $ 9.00/day
- Fins (full foot) US $ 5.00/day
- Fins (open heel) US $ 5.00/day
- Booties US $ 2.00/day
- Mask US $ 5.00/day
- Mask and Fin Set US $ 9.00/day
- Snorkel US $ 1.00/day
- Wetsuit US $ 5.00/day
- Computer US $ 9.00/day
- Full Gear (Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, and Booties) US $ 30.00/day
- Full Gear* (w/ computer) US $ 38.00/day
- Torch US $ 4.00/day
- Nitrox Tank 32% US $ 25.00/day (unlimited)
- Marine Park fees PHP 5,000.00 per person
- Onboard Purchases such as souvenirs from the Ranger Station
Please note: All pricing, itineraries and trip amenities are subject to change without notice.
You will left in awe with the spectacular pristine reefs, deeps walls, and coral formations in almost every dive site. The marine park has a lot of shark sightings, as well as schools of jacks, turtles, manta rays, and giant trevallies. This trip will surely be unforgettable for the rest of your life.
So what are you waiting for? Enjoy hassle-free planning by booking with us!