About The Trip
A trip with us takes you all around the entire Tubbatah reef, giving you a rare opportunity to explore one of the most beautiful corals in the world diving from the the best liveaboard boat operating in the region.
We offer a 6 day trip:
The boat departs from Puerto Princesa,Palawan,Philippines on marked Sundays morning at 07h30 am and arrives back to the same venue on the next Sunday morning 07h30 am.
Our rates begins at US1185.00 per individual.
- Any emergency casualty suffered onboard(First Aid)
- Two meals per day(breakfast and dinner) Please feel free to visit our cuisine for your lunch and to check out some of our exquisite delicious meals, snacks and choicy deserts!On board we have one of the most passionate cooks in the Philippines ready to make Sakura your home away from home!!
- Local soft drinks and servings of wine with dinner
- Diving(up to 5 dives per day including night diving)
Rates do not include:
- Diving Rental Equipments(these are paid separately)
Gear rental per day in Philippine Pesos:
- Mask/snorkel 100
- Fins 100
- Booties 50
- wetsuit 200
- Regulator set 300
- BCD 300
- computer 300
- torch 150
- Serving of local beer,rum,whisky and choicy wine. Please feel free to visit our cashbar onboard for any drink of your choice and checkout
our special exotic cocktail menu.
- M/Y Sakura is firstly a dive charter boat, with this in mind, we run a stocked bar that keeps beer (San Miguel pilsen and light), Tanduay rhum, Coke (regular and light), Sprite and a range of assorted iced teas and fruit juices. We do not have a problem with you bringing your own supplies (snacks and drinks) if you have a specific requirement. Some boats have a corkage charge; we are not one of them. Alternatively, if you want, you can email us your specific requirements and we will do our best to make sure it is on board.
- Marine Park fees
- P5000.00 per person
- Onboard Purchases
- other than drinks, nothing else, you may want to bring some cash for souvernir T Shirts at the ranger station.
Please note: All pricing, itineraries and trip amenities are subject to change without notice. Please contact LiveAboard Asia for current availabilities.
Undoubtly,Tubbataha is one of the few last guaranteed shark dives in the whole of Asia.Tubbatah is also richly adorned with spectacular pristine reefs, deep walls, scores of fish,turtles,mantas and many more.. So as our guest on Sakura you can expect to see off shore pinnacles,coulorful corals, sea-fan lined corridors and more macro critters .
LiveAboard Asia gives you a rare special moment which turns into a lasting memory !!!
So how about it?? Come!!..Bring your friends and family-LiveAboard Asia,Liveboard M/y Sakura!!